Hours and Fees
The Brzeski Clinic is set in a relaxed but professional environment.
I am registered with the General Chiropractic Council and an honorary member of the McTimoney Chiropractic Association.
Madeleine Brzeski GCC reg no 00192
The Brzeski Clinic is now open again on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I am looking forward to welcoming existing and new patients to our relaxed but professional environment.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions that we now have in place:
- All patients contacting us for an appointment are triaged by Madeleine Brzeski over the telephone to establish whether symptoms are present, if they are self-isolating, if anyone in their household has symptoms or is self-isolating, or they have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
- We enforce a strict policy that anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms must stay away from the clinic.
- A second triage is conducted at the Clinic, including a temperature check.
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is adhered to.
- The layout of the practice has been adapted to maintain social distancing and Patients waiting are restricted to one at any time.
- I will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment for your protection at all times. This includes mask, visor, single use apron and single use gloves.
I am really happy to be seeing patients again in the new clinic, if you would like to book an appointment, please contact me.
Call: 07872 643644 or 01273 966945
Initial consultation and treatment £80.00
Subsequent treatments £45.00